Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:22:50 -0600
From: George J. Lolos <george.lolos@uregina.ca>
To: Elke-CarolineAschenauer <elke@jlab.org>, dzierba@indiana.edu,
     elton@jlab.org
Cc: Zisis Papandreou <zisis@uregina.ca>, George Lolos <George.Lolos@uregina.ca>
Subject: SensL meetings

Hi Elke, Alex and Elton:

Zisis and I arrived yesterday morning at Cork and had our meetings with SensL concluded
late today - is this dedication or what? :-)

The meetings were very productive and we're glad we took the long trip since only this way
many subtle issues can be resolved.  We discussed the progress on DR reduction (we have
good news) and electro-mechanical fabrication and problems to be solved for Phase II, once
Phase I is completed.  We will also need to discuss the role that JLab can play in assuring
temperature and humidity levels in Hall D to make our lives easier by cooling the SA's for
Phase II and production down the road.  All in all excellent meeting and good news for the
FCAL as well.

If at all possible we should lay aside an hour or so during the chamber review to discuss
some of these issues.

We head off to Greece tomorrow.

Cheers,

George