Re: Understanding PDE information

Dear George,
That was exactly my point .A 1GeV photon does NOT deposit 1GeV in the
fibers but only a few percent of its energy(I cannot find now the number
but I have it from the MC's) and the rest in the inert material.That's why
I do not understand Elton's number.Maybe I am still missing something.
                     Cheers,Christine