Calorimetry Meeting

Hi All,

After thinking about his more and also talking with Elke, I propose
we *not* schedule a separate calorimetry meeting.  Instead let's
continue to use (abuse) the software meeting with this discussion.
What Elke suggested is to alternate focus every other week between
software and calorimetry.  I think this is a great idea.  This
guarantees that the time is OK and consistent week to week.  It also
keeps from tying us all up in yet another meeting.

David, others, what do you think about this?

-Matt