Updated version of GlueX-808

I have updated the material I presented to the BCAL Read-out work and
corrected some of the numbers.  In particular, the number of photons for
muons was based on 1 cm x 1 cm read-out segmentation that Rafael like to
use in his Geant simulations but had reported it as 2 cm x 2 cm.  In
addition, I corrected the number from mean to average because the energy
loss is highly non-Gaussian for such losses (Landau or more precisely
Vavilov distributions) and the difference mean-to-average is not
negligible.

Cheers,

George