Re: cosmic analysis doc

Dear Elton,
I totally agree with your calculations,they are more detailed than mine.
The reason I didn't comment more on this is that I was trying to get an
approximate value from the sigma and on the other hand I do not understand
the mean of the plot, namely the total time taken to travel the
8-13cm.This should be, as you say only the time taken for light to arive
from top to bottom(everything else cancels).So why is it 1.5nsec, and not
0.5nsec or so??Is there some absolute shift?
                            Cheers,
                              Christine