Re: angular effect

Hi Blake,

These plots are interesting and certainly something we should explore
further.  It looks like the energy dependent (floor in this fit) is
still dominant.  I assume the difference between the plots is
fraction of energy in module vs. fraction of incident energy.  I'm
afraid that this effect is probably correlated with the energy
dependence, so we might not model it correctly by taking slices.  We
may want to consider a coarse 2-D fit to sigma_f / f.  If we come up
with a crude parametrization, this can be implemented easily in the
MC by making the assumption that photons originated from the target
and thus the true z position (recorded in the MC) can be used to
determine the angle.  (It is also possible that the true incident
angle can be passed up in the MC, but this is beyond my skill level!)

-Matt