Re: KOPIO Reference

Hi Matt:

We have known about this years ago due to the TRIUMF (Doug Bryman was
co-spokesman of KOPIO) involvement.  It has completely the wrong
geometry (tower design and WLS fiber exit perpendicular to the
scintillator plates) for the BCAL.  However, it may present a
possibility for the UPV.  Also, subsequent grapevine toned down the
energy resolution and timing claims a bit but I don't know how reliable
such non-published leaks are.

George