Re: crystal curing (fwd)

This is interesting, but lead fluoride is a very different substance
from lead glass.  The GlueX lead glass is designated as SF3.  For an
interesting comparison of lead fluoride with lead glass and other
alternatives, see the following link.
http://lss.fnal.gov/archive/test-tm/1000/fermilab-tm-1602.pdf

Richard Jones

Simon Taylor wrote:
> Some information about curing crystals with light from the Mainz A4 group.
>
> Simon

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature