Tomorrow's meeting time

Hi All,

    We have a joint calorimetry/software meeting scheduled for tomorrow
(Friday) at 2:00pm JLab time. The primary agenda item will be a
discussion of the UPV. There has been a request however, to *shift the
meeting back by one hour, to start at 3:00pm*.

    Before officially changing the time for this week's meeting, I'd
like to check that this new time will not conflict with people's
schedules. If you intend on participating in the meeting tomorrow, but
cannot make it at the 3:00pm - 4:00pm time slot, please let me know
ASAP. I will try and accommodate as many people as possible and will
announce the actual time via e-mail once it is finalized.

Regards,
-David

  David Lawrence Ph.D.
  Staff Scientist                 Office: (757)269-5567   [[[  [   [ [
  Jefferson Lab                   Pager:  (757)584-5567   [  [ [ [ [ [
  http://www.jlab.org/~davidl     davidl@jlab.org         [[[  [[ [[ [[[