Re: [GlueX] Hall D note on UPV efficiency study (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:00:32 -0400
From: Paul Eugenio <eugenio@fsu.edu>
To: halld-collab@dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu
Subject: Re: [GlueX] Hall D note on UPV efficiency study

Dear All,

There is a typo in the document where BCAL is referred.  This should
refer to UPV.  See corrected line below.

The 4th paragraph should read:

"First, we consider the case when an upstream photon hits in the UPV and
is above threshold to veto the event."

Paul

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 09:49 -0400, Paul Eugenio wrote:
> Dear Folks,
>

> I have uploaded our note on the UPV efficiency study.  It is now located
> in the doc db as GlueX-doc-878-v1.   Since we will discuss the UPV today
> during the conference call I have attached the document for convenience.
>

> Paul Eugenio

Prof. Paul Eugenio
Florida State University
Department of Physics