Re: Updated specifications document GlueX-doc-795

Along these lines, I've been thinking about the BCAL simulation.  I
originally thought to update the thresholds based on this factor of
4, but as Elton points out, this can be compensated for by higher PDE
for green fibers and also lower noise rates.  Rather than shoot at a
moving target, maybe the best course of action is hold steady until
UR has some input on cosmic tests with SiPMs.  Once we have this,
then we should adjust the response in the Monte Carlo if necessary.
To be of use for the calorimeter review, it would be ideal this input
on PDE with the green fibers was available by the end of the calendar
year since we will need to redo the calibration and potentially
retune the clustering algorithm for the BCAL.

Cheers,

Matt