Re: Low energy thresholds

Geoge -

  this sounds like a very good idea. Is it something that you in Regina
can do, or do we need additional resources to proceed with this and
acheive an answer on the time scale to CD3?

   Curtis

--
Professor Curtis A. Meyer        Department of Physics
Phone:  (412) 268-2745          Carnegie Mellon University