Re: Update

Hello all:

just a correction to George's email. The "supervisor" I spoke to is our Faculty's Space Administrator. He's a great guy (an American actually) and very careful. He entered our lab and did NOT turn on the lights. He knows us well!

We were indeed quit lucky. I have been furiously backing up my desktop on my laptop at home since 3pm today. It takes something like this to make one backup one's work.

The GlueX Portal servers are located several buildings away and are fine. They are backed up daily.

Cheers, Zisis...