Re: Calorimeter meeting 10 am EST

Hi Elton:

The new time is not good for me.  At 10:00 I have to oversee the
graduate class exam Blake has to take and I have to be at the university
at around 09:45 at the latest.  With the transit time of 20 min, this
puts me out of phase.  Zisis has already notified you of his
restrictions but if I had known earlier about the change in time, I
might have been able to accommodate it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,

George

>>> Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org> 12/20/07 4:57 PM >>>

Collaborators,

This is just a reminder that we agreed to have a calorimeter meeting
tomorrow at 10 am EST to make sure we have time to complete business
before the power outage. I have updated some links on the wiki with
Alex's
document and some preliminary plots on light guides for the outer bcal.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave