Revised Simulation Section

Hi all,

A revised copy of the simulation/reconstruction section of the CDR can
be found here:

http://dustbunny.physics.indiana.edu/~mashephe/simulation.pdf

In addition to making changes that Alex suggested I tried to shape the
text a bit at the end that deals with physics signals.  Mainly I'm
shooting for the impression that we are doing concrete studies and
have the capability to explore things more.  Setting a design spec for
discovery is impossible -- even if we knew exotic production rates
this would be tough since we likely don't yet understand the
(dominant) systematic errors in analysis, etc..

What I would like to convey to the reviewers is:

1. Given our expectations for the properties of exotics the
calorimetry system enables or preserves the exciting discovery
potential of GlueX.

2. We understand that there are considerable challenges and
uncertainties in the physics analyses to come and we are well-equipped
in the simulation, reconstruction, and analysis department to begin to
tackle these.

I'm sending the source now to Alex, so we can start to build the final
document.

-Matt