Re: Schedule of Dry runs - start at 2:30 pm this afternoon L207

Thanks to George for posting his talk on the portal GlueX-doc-968.

I have linked the talks to a tentative agenda on the wiki
http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/Calorimeter_Review.

We will start the first round of dry runs at 2:30 pm this afternoon. (Note
updated time). At JLab we will meet in L207 which has ESNET capability and
we will also have the phone line available.

Cheers, Elton.