Re: comment on simulation section

Hi all,

just one comment regarding the pi0 mass resolution from eta-pi0 events:
- the pi0 width when two photons are in the BCAL is ~9 MeV,
   which is close to what Alex reported. The width is different than
   when one generates pi0 flat in momentum-angle space.
- the pi0 width with two photons in the FCAL is 5.5 Mev
   because current FCAL simulation lacks the 3.6% floor term, which is
   dominant for high energy photons.

Regards,
Mihajlo