[Fwd: Do you have a need to measure surface pressure?]

Hello all,

I have received information on this technology sometime ago. It may be
useful for assembly and installation procedures for a number of
detectors in Hall D.

Regards,
Fernando

Title: Measure Tactile Surface

Dear Engineer,

Prescale® is a unique thin plastic-like sensor film that is actually placed between any two contacting or impacting surfaces. Immediately upon pressure being applied, the film records the precise pressure distribution and magnitude that occurs by changing color. Conceptually similar to Litmus paper, the color Prescale® turns is directly proportional to the amount of force applied.

You might be interested in our pressure indicating sensor film that reveals pressure distribution and magnitude between any two contacting or impacting surfaces

Prescale® is an ideal tool to aid in QC/QA in both your manufacturing processes as well as R&D endeavors.

Example Applications

  Click on one button below to select the Prescale® film sample that you would like us to send you:
    `

Micro   2 - 20 PSI (0.14 - 1.4 kg/cm2)

Ultra Low   28 - 85 PSI (2 – 6 kg/cm2)

Super Low   70 - 350 PSI (5 – 25 kg/cm2)

Low   350 - 1,400 PSI (25 – 100 kg/cm2)

Medium   1,400 - 7,100 PSI (100 – 500 kg/cm2)

High   7,100 - 18,500 PSI (500 – 1,300 kg/cm2)

Super High   18,500 - 43,200 PSI (1,300 – 3,000 kg/cm2)

If you experience any difficulty with the links above, you can click here to register for information/sample requests.

Joseane Delfino

Technical Assistant

Sensor Expert, USA

Tel. 973 929 2167
http://www.sensorexpert.com/

PS. The first 25 responses to this offer will receive a complementary optical analysis of their exposed Prescale® film. Simply send us the sample once you’ve used it and we will email you a detailed report. Promotion code “EXPF2V”.

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped by clicking here, removing you from our lists.

begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA