Re: Update on Dry runs

Dear Matt,

Thanks for the ref to the Onion article.

I was greatly perturbed because I spent over a decade at Yale's renowned Sloan High-Energy
Physics Laboratory, I worked closely with my good friends Henry Kasha (now retired) and
Jean Slaughter (now at Fermilab), and with the young undergraduate referred to in the
article, and yet my name does not appear!  I will have to take this up with the editors,
as this is intolerable...

				Sincerely,
					Elliott

  Those raised in a morally relative or neutral environment will hold
		    no truths to be self-evident.

Elliott Wolin
Staff Physicist, Jefferson Lab
12000 Jefferson Ave