Re: factors of 2

HI Blake,

There is still another factor of two. If you simply remove the 1/2 in
the note for E_N=E_S, then DeltaT = 1/2 delta_T and one also needs to
remove the 1/2 in the equation for z.

Now, removing the 1/2 in the note is fine as long as that is what you
actually did to obtain the sigma. And this should be checked. Otherwise,
the measured width is either higher or lower relative the actual value of
delta_T which is what we believe we are measuring. So can you check what
was actually calculated to obtain the width?

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave