Re: Simulation Talk

Hi Matt,

just a comment regarding plots in slide 16:
pi0 and eta were generated with momentum 0-8 GeV,
( not 0-2 GeV )
and uniform in polar angle 0-90 deg.

The angular range is not crucial but
for the momentum range of 0-2 GeV there will be a few pi0
and hardly any eta with two photons in the FCAL
(the threshold for eta is ~5 GeV).

Cheers,
Mihajlo