Re: Status report - BCAL time difference resolution

Hi Alex,

I modified my code this morning to use the equation with the geometric
means and I get nearly the identical numbers that you do, though I
weight the time differences all together with cuts including only
segments that exceed a specific ADC threshold. This removes the effect
that fitting would have for segments 9 and 10 at the lower energies. I
end up with 78.4ps/sqrt(E) + 53 ps.

-Blake