Re: Working group meeting tomorrow

Dear all,

Unfortunately, I teach on Fridays 1:00-2:00, so I will not be able to
join the calorimetry meeting tomorrow, but I am just now putting the
finishing touches on a technical note entitled, "Influence of Gain
Non-uniformities on the Energy Resolution of a Calorimeter".  I will
post the note to docdb tomorrow, and send around an email to the list
informing about it.  Then at least people can have a look, and if you
want to set aside some time at some point for me to discuss it then I
can do that.

Richard Jones

Elton Smith wrote:
> Dear collaborators,
>
> This is a reminder that we will have a calorimeter working group meeting tomorrow afternoon 1 pm ET (I have lost track of times in other zones).  The main item on the agenda is to review the status of fiber tests which we need  in order to finalize our specification document. The tentative agenda is on the wiki, including a request by Richard to update the group on a study of non-uniform response on resolution.
>
> Cheers, Elton.
>
> Elton Smith
> Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
> 12000 Jefferson Ave