Re: pi0 reconstruction

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot for your commments. I think that you
are absolutely right ( we should check/tune calibration).

My main concern is that I might use not the latest
'official' version of the reconstruction, i.e., the
latest version is not in the repository.
( I remember that sometime after the review Richard updated/fixed
the BCAL geometry. There were no hits in the BCAL at all when
I tried to use libs from the repository...)

It would be very nice if someone, who has been using an 'official'
reconstruction, check that his code (geant/reconstruction)
corresponds to that in the svn.

My understanding is that Mihajlo is also using his 'local'
reconstruction (?)

Cheers,
       Sascha

P.S. Later on I definitely could contribute to the calibration
issues.