Minutes posted, calib goals requested

HI all,

Zisis posted the minutes of today's meeting on the wiki. Thanks! I did add
some comments at the end on questions of calibration.

We need to clearly identify the goals of the calibration system, so that
we build what we need. At the moment, the calibration system is geared
toward gain monitoring of pmts. For the next meeting, we would like the
Fcal and Bcal and other pmt-based systems to specify what needs to be
monitored at to what accuracy. Pavlos suggested that it would also be
useful to give an estimate of the signal size (e.g. number of
photoelectrons) as well as wavelength response of the detector.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave