BCAL dimensions

Hi calorimeter experts,
I want to make sure that we have in the monte carlo a description of the
BCAL
that comes as close as possible to what will be built in reality.
Currently the following is in the MC.
from radios 65 cm to 87.46 cm we have the lead/scintillator/glue
mixture  and then a  2.54 cm
Aluminum plate.
Now in the actual construction the last lead layer to be glued on will
be replaced by 8mm of Aluminum
which corresponds to about the same radiation length as the 0.5mm lead.
In Order to reflect this in the
MC I propose the following:
make the active volume of the lead/scintillator/glue material 1.328mm
shorter and add 8mm of aluminum.
the 1.328mm lead/scintillator/glue is 8.9958% of one radiation length
the same amount at the 8mm aluminum.
In this way we will have only a difference of 0.8mm in thickness for the
whole BCAL wedge between what
is in the MC and what will be built but we will have the same radiation
length.

any opinions?
Beni