Re: Npe/MeV from 2-m-long single fiber and 3x3 mm^2 A20H

HI Andrei,

It would be very useful for you to writeup these results. We will need to
review them in light of other measurements and discuss how to use them
regarding our fiber specs. We should probably plan a meeting to go over
all this once we have background information collected. Next week is a
possibility, but it might be worth waiting till you down at the beginning
of August.

By the way did you make any attenuation length measurements for these
fibers?

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5