Re: BCAL Threshold -- Input Needed

Hi all,

I'm trying to come up with a number for the the threshold in the case of
a 3x3 geometry with FM PMTs as readout.  Since we do not have the dark
rate (less than 1 kHz) it seems to me that the threshold for the
detector is then only the energy needed to generate one photoelectron or
about 0.61 MeV. Does this seem reasonable or is there other noise I am
not taking into account?

-Blake