Re: proposed talks at collaboration meeting

Hi Zisis,
talking this over once more here we came to the conclusion that I should
talk about
all the fiber results while you concentrate on the BCAL readout and
Blake on the
reconstruction. I will prepare a talk on the fiber test results and we
can go over it
before the collab meeting to make sure all the facts are correct and the
all the important
details of the different setups  are present and clear.

cheers,
Beni