Cal working group phone conference Monday Oct 13 11:15

Dear collaborators,

We will have our bi-weekly cal working group phone conference on Monday.
Recall the new time is 11:15 ET. Below is a tentative agenda (from
the wiki). Let me know if there are items that should be added.

It would be useful for Jim to participate in the meeting to review plans
for our visit to Alberta next week.

Cheers, Elton.

= Tentative Agenda =

# Announcements
# Calibration
#* Progress on filling in the [[Sep 2, 2008 Calorimetry#Calibration
Specifications Table | Calibration Specification Table]].
# Fcal
#* Mihajlo will show slides of his APS presentation on timing
#* Other updates
# Bcal
#* Decision on lead thickness -- I do not think we can afford the time to
change the lead thickness. Comments?
#* Roadmap to decision on Bcal readout
[http://www.jlab.org/ccc/mail_archives/HALLD/halld-cal/msg00870.html
e-mail]
#* Updates on resolution studies (Blake)
#* [[Oct 15, 2008 Calorimetry | Visit to Alberta]]

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave
Suite # 16