Re: December 22 Teleconference

Hi Zisis,

I plan to attend the working group meeting (assumng I make it back from
Japan). I did not have time to look into the magnetic field issues before
I left. However, we do have new fields and if David's new ROOT trees are
in the same format as before, I should be able to show some plots. In any
case I can give a short update.

Cheers, Elton.

p.s. I spent a very productive visit at the Kuraray factory yesterday and
I can give an update on the meeting. There are a few issues for which I
need feedback.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave