Re: location of (elton's) GEANT3 code for light guide simulations

Hi Matt and All,
I put some version of the code developed at IU to the svn repository:
svn ls https://halldsvn.jlab.org/repos/trunk/home/zihlmann/BCAL
has two directories for a code running in bach mode and a version
that can be run in batch mode or interactive using a gui.

cheers,
Beni