BCAL cell threshold

Hi all,

I posted GlueX-doc 1231 on the portal that explicitly describes how
the BCAL cell threshold is calculated in the MC.  This work comes from
an attempt to set a threshold in order to achieve some predetermined
level of zero suppression that will will have to have.  This is
somewhat complementary to the work that Elton has done to analyze the
various contributions to the single photon resolution.

I'd welcome your comments and suggestions.  The document essentially
matches the algorithm that is being used in the code now.  What
remains to be done is to make some set of physics or calibration plots
for a variety of readout parameters (PDE, dark rate, etc.).

-Matt