report on first item fiber tests

Hi All,
I stated to write a document that should incorporate all efforts we did
on testing
the fibers from Kuraray done at Jlab and Regina. I think it is a good
idea to have one
document that has all our efforts and results in for future reference.
I volunteer to collect all the parts and do the editing. So I need from
Regina
a tex file with the text about the work and results, a file of
references and a collection of the figures
included. I will then put all together and we can draw some final
conclusions.

cheers,
Beni

Benedikt Zihlmann