Re: Delivery of SCSF-78M to University of Regina (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:55:51 -0600
From: Zisis Papandreou <zisis@uregina.ca>
To: Mitchell Laney <laney@jlab.org>
Cc: Hui Yao <Hui.Yao@kurarayamerica.com>, Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>,
     Dan Kolybaba <Dan.Kolybaba@uregina.ca>,
     Keith Wolbaum <Keith.Wolbaum@uregina.ca>,
     Joe Zieger <Joe.Zieger@uregina.ca>
Subject: Re: Delivery of SCSF-78M to University of Regina (fwd)

Dear Hui:

early afternoon on June 1 is perfect for us.  Please instruct the
delivery people to go directly to that address and NOT go to our
central shipping/receiving building.  This will minimize handling of
the fibers, and also the fibers will be met by us and after ensuring
that the crate looks ok, we will sign acceptance of shipment.

Thank you and have a nice weekend, Zisis...

On 29-May-09, at 10:46 AM, Mitchell Laney wrote:

> See below.  This is where the fibers are to be delivered on Monday.
> See phone numbers and contact point. If this presents a problem,
> please advise.
> Mitch Laney
>

> Ship To:
>
> Science Stores
> c/o Dr. Z. Papandreou (GlueX Project)
> directly to RIC Loading Dock
> Research and Innovation Centre 110
> (formerly LBA 110)
> University of Regina
> 3737 Wascana Parkway
> Regina, Saskatchewan
> S4S 0A2
> CANADA
> tel. (306) 585-4241
> tel. (306) 585-4393
> fax. (306) 585-5659
>

> Hui Yao wrote:
>> Hello Mr. Smith,
>>
>> Current delivery schedule is early afternoon of 6/1 at Regina.
>> Our forwarder tried to call the University to reach Dr. Lolos, but
>> unable - phone line was disconnected (305-585-4383).
>>
>> If you need us to contact Dr. G. Lolos or anyone else in advance,
>> please
>> advise us proper contact number.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hui

---
Dr. Zisis Papandreou		|  email: zisis@uregina.ca
Department of Physics	|  tel. : (306) 585-5379
University of Regina		|  tel. : (306) 585-4149
Regina, SK  S4S 0A2		|  fax. : (306) 585-5659
World Wide Web:    http://www.phys.uregina.ca/sparro/zisis/