Re: MC: 2-GeV photon hits the cell center at 20 deg

Hi Andrei,

Your files has been very useful to study various systematics. What we
still need is a file at the lowest light level, e.g. 60 MeV at 90 degrees.
Do you have the file already, or could you generate it?

Thanks, Elton.

p.s. From comparing 2000 MeV nominal/shift I see very little difference in
the systematics. I assume the same would be true at the lower energy.