Another issue: post-doc position at LNF (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:07:12 +0200 (METDST)
From: miscetti <Stefano.Miscetti@lnf.infn.it>
To: Elton Smith <elton@jlab.org>
Subject: Another issue: post-doc position at LNF

Dear Elton,
we have an opening for a post-doc position here at LNF through a European
contract (FP7). The position will be for two years with a rough salary
of 3000 Euro/month (I do not yet have the final details).

The winner will work with me to simulate with fluka and geant-4 neutron
interactions on KLOE-like/Spacal like calorimeter structures.
Comparison with existing data will be the benchmark for the simulation.
If possible, we will make him working also, partially, on other
interesting projects.

Let me know if you have any candidate.

Publicize/advertize the possibility with your colleagues.

More information on http://www.cern.ch/mc-pad
The dead-line to send application is august 31th.
The position will be effective by november-december 2009.

Look on Project P12 for a better description of the work
and to open positions for the enrollment procedures.

 		     Regards and thanks.

 			Stefano