Re: Presenters: Reminder on Bcal Review slides

I copied my talk to
/group/halld/WWW/reviews/Bcal_Readout_Jul09/Final_Talks/
and also posted it to the portal.

Eugene

PS: my portal experience.
Posting to the portal, I first made a mistake declaring the access type
as "Review". After that I not only failed to edit it (a special password
is needed), but also failed to see it in the list of recently sumbitted
documents. I briefly looked at the last 100 or so dislpayed documents and
found that only two types of access are used: "writer" and "public".
So, I used the "writer". I wonder, what are the other access types as
the "reader" are used for.