Re: New version of cover document for BCAL review posted

Hi Eugene,

Slide 13 looks fine to me (equation slide). Slide 14 (from Geant)
sometimes gives a faint impression on some of the displays. I will check
the slide on the computer in 326 tomorrow.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5
12000 Jefferson Ave