Hall Detector Systems Summary and Electronics

Hi Elke and Lars,

    I have updated and expanded document GlueX-doc-747. I have included
a summary of the electronics modules, crates and racks that we
understand so far. This information was compiled from various sources
(Elton, Dan, Simon, Chris, Joe and Carl) and I will update it as new
information becomes available.

    In particular, I would emphasize, and in view of the upcoming
collaboration meeting, identifying the resources and modules needed by
the trigger system and the clock/trigger distribution (VXS). The signal
splitters for the fADC-250/F1TDC need to also be addressed as these may
occupy a lot of space.

Please let me know of any updates and best regards,

Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606