Updated & Expanded Hall-D Detector Summary & Electronics

Hi Elke,

    I have updated and expanded the Hall-D Detector Summary (
Gluex-doc-747). It now includes the detectors, electronics modules,
crates, racks, HV and LV.

    I have also included pictures to familiarize the user with the
location of the racks. Additionally, I have included a set of tables
which specify the location of every crate in the Hall.

    I have assigned and suggest a location nomenclature based on
conversations with Tim.

    Please let me know of any additional items or updates.

Best regards,
Fernando
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606