From: owner-halld-electronics@jlab.org on behalf of Elke-Caroline Aschenauer
Sent: Wed 5/30/2007 6:16 PM
To: Elke-Caroline Aschenauer
Cc: halld-electronics@jlab.org
Subject: robot for circuit boards

Hall D Electronics:

Dear Mitch, Fernando, Paul, Chris and Gerard,

okay, I learned today that some time ago we bought a "robot" to assemble
circuit boards, we are still paying the maintenance costs (17k$/year).
Paul are you using it at the moment for anything.
If not is the need from Gerard or is there either need at JLAB or at
Mitch's place.

I'm sure Paul can give any detail needed on the robot. I'm writing as I'm
a bit concerned about having a 100k$ machine sitting there and paying in
addition 17k$/year for maintenance.

So please tell me if one of you could use the robot.

cheers elke

 ( `,_' )+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=
  )    `\                                                  -
 /    '. |                                                  +
 |       `,              Elke-Caroline Aschenauer            =
  \,_  `-/                                                    -
  ,&&&&&V         Jefferson Lab                                +
 ,&&&&&&&&:       HALL-D 12C / F381       121-A Atlantic Avenue =
,&&&&&&&&&&;      Mailstop: 12H5          Hampton, VA 23664      -
|  |&&&&&&&;\     12000 Jefferson Ave                             +
|  |       :_) _  Newport News, VA 23606  Tel.:  001-757-224-1216  =
|  |       ;--' | Mail:  elke@jlab.org    Mobil: 001-757-256-5224   -
   \_    |  |---' Tel.:  001-757-269-5352                             =
     `-._\__/     Fax.:  001-757-269-6248                              -