Hall D Electronics Forum - 24 October 2007

Hello everyone,

    The Hall D collaboration meeting is a bit over a month away. At our
last collaboration meeting, we set 24 October 2007 as a day for
discussing issues strictly related to the Hall D electronics (see Hall D
calendar).

    I have attached a tentative agenda for the meeting. Topics are also
tentative but the plan is to have a set of brief updates from the
various working groups or developers, followed by in depth discussions
of the most pressing issues. We should also be prepared to talk about
scheduling and future work. I have not placed any names on the talks, yet.

    Although it is not on the agenda, what about dinner after the meeting?

    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have suggestions or
would like to cover additional topics.

Regards,
Fernando

Hall D Electronics Forum.pdf

begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr;dom:;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606