Re: Visit to CMU

Hall D Electronics:

Hi Yves,
	Well we can talk further at the meeting today, but I would probably be
most inclined to do it in January. I have only yesterday gotten to
working with the new preamp board here at IUCF. [Yes I saw all those
emails but I didn't have any specific helpful contributions to add
yet... Surely we can fix the issue though. But it might require actually
looking at the stuff together.]
	I have to be in Boston for STAR stuff on the 7th and 8th (and possibly
9th). So we may have to negotiate a little on the dates.

	Gerard