Re: Pre-brief outlines for Hall D May 2008 Subsystem Review

Hi Elliott,

I have updated your section to point to the electronics wiki area. All
the material is being updated and the proper documentation links are
being supplied. Elke can then select the documentation required for the
reviewers as I discussed with her previously.

Please note that the drop dead date for the prebrief material, 11 April,
won't be met. I expect these materials to be ready by 25 April, though.

Regards,
Fernando

Elliott Wolin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am collecting information for the
> electronics/trigger/DAQ/monitoring/controls part of the May subsystem
> review on:
>
>     http://www.jlab.org/Hall-D/software/wiki/index.php/May_2008_Subsystem_Review
>

> (do we want to put the mechanical/integration/installation stuff here
> too?)
>
> When completed Elke will place selected information on a special page
> accessible to the reviewers and 12 GeV project.
>
> Elke wants outlines of the pre-brief material soon.  I still need
> outlines for:
>
>  - overview
>  - electronics
>
> Thanks,
>                     Sincerely,
>                         Elliott
begin:vcard
fn:Fernando J. Barbosa
n:Barbosa;Fernando J.
org:Jefferson Lab
adr:Suite #10, 12B3;;12000 Jefferson Ave.;Newport News;VA;23606;USA