Re: Documents and meetings

Hall D Electronics:

Trigger Team!

Glad to hear the R&D report is complete for the trigger interface
prototype work.

My understanding after talking with Hai at the Friday 15Aug trgger
meeting, was that he was planning to present his work at the Hall D OWG
meeting on 29Aug. If he is ready to go, then that works fine too
:-)

You all should definitely have a trigger meeting  tomorrow.  I will not be
there, but will send meeting notes from the 15Aug meeting.  Progress on the SD and CTP
continues and as always, there are plenty of other interesting topics to
discuss and solve.

See you all on Monday,
Chris