Re: Hall D target meeting Apr 17 10am

Collaborators,

For reference, a description of the target concept from the 2004 detector
review can be found in the first few pages of the detector at:
http://www.halld.org/cdr_v5/chapter6/chapter6.pdf

I don't remember this section being updated, but others might point to a
more recent description.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab MS 12H5