Meeting Wed 3/1/00 9:00 Cafeteria (fwd)

Dear HallDers,

If I can wake up tomorrow morning (my body is still on Adelaide time), we
will meet at 9:00 a.m. to review progress on Hall D topics. All rooms are
booked, so I propose we meet in the cafeteria. Also, the Hall B online
meeting has been cancelled, so the discussions may extend beyond 10 a.m.

Topics:

Hall D solenoid: Los Alamos Meeting Mar 9-11 (Paul Brindza)
Simulations: GEANT4/GEANT3/MCFast (Randy Macleod)
Report from Adelaide: (Elton Smith)
Management: (Dennis Weygand)
Hall D collaboration meeting: Apr 6-8 travel

Please let me know if there are any other items to discuss.

Cheers, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab