Hall D / Tagger magnet orientation

Hi Jay,

As you probably know, we had tentatively decided to orient the tagger such
that it would continue to bend electrons in the horizontal plane, but also
partially downwards so that the electron beam dump would be below ground
level. The angle of the bend plane (relative to the horizontal) is
approximately 20 degress. We realized that this is large enough that the
phase space of the beam will clearly need some quads to compensate. Do you
have any quads in the design for this purpose and/or could you add them to
the bend string? Could you give a rought cost estimate for this?

Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab