Civil Changes to drawings

Hi Suresh,

We have agreed to the following changes to the civil construction for Hall
D:

1. Angle of electron beam relative to photon beam is 14 degress (was 9.4
deg)

2. Electron beam will be on the south side of the photon line (was on the
north)

3. Truck access ramp and entrance to Hall D will be on the south (was on
the north)

4. Photon beamline will be offset in Hall D: north wall 5 m away, south
wall 10 m away (was centered)

5. Collimator enclosure will now be an alcove upstream of Hall D (was
inside Hall D). Size of tunnel should be roughly the size of the bealine
tunnel entrance to Hall B.

6. Include space for polarimeter in Hall D (we need a size from Franz).

We will review these items this morning. Thanks, Elton.

Elton Smith
Jefferson Lab